Olegário - Packaging & Labels
Olegário is a company with almost a century of existence.
Our company works with clients from various industries. In each project we offer a differentiated and complete service.
When customers search for a printing company that is specialized in the production of folding cartons, adhesive labels and pharmaceutical inserts, they find in Olegário a reliable partner.
WHAT DISTINGUISH THE COMPANY IS MOSTLY THE TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION, CREATIVITY AND CUSTOMER DEDICATION, LOOKING FOR DURABLE RELATIONSHIPS AND PARTNERSHIPS.
Olegário was able to grow sustainably through strategic investments and forward thinking.
Over the years, it increased and upgraded the machine park, invested in technology, automated production lines and specialized the company’s human resources.
It all started in the distant 1920s.
Year of Olegário Fernandes foundation.
The company opened its doors in Lisbon and was dedicated to small technical works.
Despite having only 11 employees and a reduced machinery, remained in the market and withstood turbulent periods in the country’s history.
Year of company acquisition by current owners.
The new management has given a new momentum and created the necessary technical conditions to respond to requests:
- It went from letterpress to offset printing;
- Widened the range of works for advertising and paper labels.
The company survived the 1974 crisis and worked to strengthen its position in the advertising printing and paper label market.
Year of the first major project of expansion and modernization of the company.
As a result of winning more customers, the company’s management started a process of brand revolution and its operational capabilities:
- Created a new image;
- Moved to new premises with an area of 3,000 m²;
- Modernized the machine park.
The changes created the technical, human and management conditions that are ideal for sustained growth and the beginning of packaging expertise.
Year of the second major expansion project of the company.
Technological modernization has always been part of the company’s DNA.
With this principle in mind, the company’s management:
- Expanded the premises to 7.000m²;
- Installed new adhesive label production lines;
- Renovated the folding cartons production equipment;
- Invested in the areas of Quality, Environmental Management, Hygiene and Safety at Work;
- Invested in vocational training.
The evolution and the technique of the processes, made it stand out as a reference in the production of folding cartons, adhesive labels and pharmaceutical packaging inserts.
Year of the third company expansion project, the Award for Best SME in the Publishing, Information and Graphic Arts sector and the Status of SME Excellence 2013.
Given the existing technology at the time and to match the increased order volume, the company’s management set in motion a new modernization process:
- Expansion of premises to a total area of 10.000m²;
- Installation of new production lines and carton finishing;
- Update of pre-press software with integrated workflows;
- New computer management system;
- In 2014, Olegário saw its work distinguished.
For the second consecutive year, it received the award for Best SME in the Publishing, Information and Graphic Arts sector and the Statue of the SME Excellence 2014.
Two prestigious distinctions that were repeated again in 2018, as well as the maintenance of the SME Leader Status since 2008.
Olegário has a team of 140 specialized professionals.
In line with the most innovative technology, both in production and management, it continues to invest in business modernization through:
- Automation and updating of production lines;
- Integrated workflows;
- Process control;
- Color control, information flows and digital communication;
- Strengthening of work teams, technical and commercial support;
- Dynamic and proactive management.
The company ensures 24 hours of work, 5 days a week.
We are a Graphic Company specialized in the production of folding cartons and micro boxes, self-adhesive labels and pharmaceutical inserts.
But we are more than that.
We guide our activity according to high quality standards, we seek to meet customer expectations and exceed them.
To this end, we invest in creating a safe work environment and in training human resources.
6 KEY PRINCIPLES OF OUR WORK
Our sales in 2022 approached 18 million euros.
This number is the result of a set of principles present in all projects:
The success of our activity has a solid support that has been with the company since its foundation.
Our values are:
- Customer orientation;
- Innovate and be competitive;
- Produce more, better and in teamwork;
- Respect for commitments and integrity;
- Appreciation and respect for people;
- Respect for the environment.
BY HIRING OLEGÁRIO, YOU CONTRACT AN EXPERIENCED COMPANY, WITH A DYNAMIC AND RESPONSIBLE MANAGEMENT. A COMPANY THAT STUDIES THE BEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS FOR EACH WORK.